|Forensic Explorer v5 Command Line (CLI) (License Required)|
|28 Jan 2020||FEX CLI v18.104.22.16884 Portable||Download ZIP|
» View the FEX v5 CLI change log
28 Jan 2020 - CLI v22.214.171.12484
- Fixed error setting Hash max/min in CommandTask.
24 Jan 2020 - CLI v126.96.36.19970
- Cache Thumbnails fix.
- Other minor updates and improvements.
30 Dec 2019 - CLI v188.8.131.5234
- Updates to Summary output window.
- Other minor updates to line by line and JSON output.
- Reformatted example TXMLs.
17 Dec 2019 - CLI v184.108.40.20622
- Speed improvements.
- JSON log - Fixed invalid task ID.
- TXML - Default format for all "CommandTask_" includes underscore.
03 Dec 2019 - CLI v220.127.116.1176
- Gallery View - Update for thumb-cache images.
- Video View - Update for thumb-cache images.
The Forensic Explorer Command Line (FEX CLI) is a forensic data processing engine used for computer forensics and electronic discovery. The Forensic Explorer CLI offers:
The FEX CLI can be run on a single workstation to an enterprise level virtual environment spawning multiple simultaneous processing instances. It can automate all standard forensic processing tasks, including: signature analysis, hash verification, hash match, file carve, registry triage, metadata extraction etc.
The FEX CLI utilizes XML task files to customize processing. It interfaces directly with a programming language for ultimate flexibility. Data can be exported from all common forensic file formats directly to disk or to be ingested by third party e-discovery platforms. It can also export data directly into a L01 image file.
The FEX CLI can be launched from a stand-alone folder and from portable storage devices. It can be used for such purposes as forensic triage.
Contact us for more information or a demonstration for your organization.